This year’s picks seem about as fresh as Betty White’s virginity; let’s take a look at the motley crew for this season and try to figure out who most of them are.There is to be a surprise 12th contestant announced soon; many whisper it could be cash hungry Lindsay Lohan, if she can get her legal and drug troubles under control; I doubt it, I think it will be a reality personality.
1.Wynonna Judd: 48, is a legit Country music Star; though when she had her last hit is anyone’s guess; recently famous for booze addiction, weight, marriage troubles and horrible red hair color.
3. Dorothy Hammill: 56, Olympic gold medalist from the 1976 Winter Games and purveyor of the bowl hair-cut; I thought she died of perkiness.
4. D.L. Hughley: 49, comedian, actor and star of "The Hughleys." What does D. L stand for, Da Loser?
6. Andy Dick: 47, actor and comedian. Known more for being a druggie and a drunk as of late; the only one worth watching because he will make a big fool out of himself.
7. Victor Ortiz: 26, welterweight champion. Never heard of him but I hope Wynonna Judd doesn’t fall on him.
9. Aly Raisman: 18, U.S. Women's Gymnastics Team. I had to Google her, um, yeah, who cares about her.
10. Ingo Rademacher: 41, Actor, “General Hospital”; wait, “General Hospital” is still on the air; um is Luke and Laura still on there?
11. Kellie Pickler: 26, "American Idol" finalist and Country singer. Pickler’s agent should get a gold star for always getting work for her; how he or she (bet it’s a he) does it is beyond me. Pickler reminds me of a cream puff; sweet but nothing inside but air.