Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Toni Braxton Retiring; Toni Braxton is Still Alive?




Toni Braxton, 45, says she is retiring from music; most people we're shocked that she was still making music. The "Un-Break My Heart" singer made the announcement on "Good Morning America." "I'm not sure what's going on in my life. Maybe a female mid-life crisis? My heart isn't in it anymore. I hate to say that."

Here is the real deal about Braxton; she's in great debt; thanks to her careless spending; she hasn't had a hit record for so long I don't know how she can afford her wigs; her record company dumped her years ago because of it; so listen sweets, I love your smoky voice, but you didn't dump the music business, they dumped you 10 years ago.

Braxton said she plans to continue her acting career (!) and take on more challenging roles. Ok sweets I don't know what your smoking but I do wish you luck. We here have some advice to you; quit with all the damn fillers in your face, get some good, fresh young writers to help you record a dance album and work the shit out of it; if some role comes along that's rocks, take it, don't bite the hand that fed that pretty face; you'll never be Justin Timberlake, deal.

Toni, please stop doing shit to your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment