Monday, February 10, 2014

Leonardo DiCaprio Shocker; He Has Never Tried Drugs.

I’m not a big Leonardo DiCaprio fan, but have to say I have a new respect for him when he told the Los Angeles Times recently that he’s never tried any sort of drug before.

DiCaprio, 39, who is seen indulging in many drugs in “The Wolf Of Wall Street,” admits he was really just acting in the too-long-in-my-opinion hit movie.
 “That’s because I saw this stuff literally every day when I was 3 or 4 years old,” DiCaprio said. “So Hollywood was a walk in the park for me…. I’d go to parties and it was there and, yeah, there’s that temptation. Hollywood is a very volatile place where artists come in and they essentially say they want to belong. It’s incredibly vulnerable to be an actor and also get criticism at a young age when you’re formulating who you are. We’ve seen a lot of people fall victim to that, and it’s very unfortunate.”

Not that DiCaprio was Momma’s little angel; he does indulge in booze and models. I find it impressive in this day and age when actors are dropping like flies, or living and ruining their careers with drugs; DiCaprio’s an A list Star, who’s made it without narcotics.
When you're famous you have moths that follow Stars, more like flees; these fleas are around many Stars and make sure that they stay drugged so they can get things from them like money and gifts. Bravo to DiCaprio; I hope a lot of upcoming actors follow his lead, instead of going down in flames like a lot of talented men and women that came before them.

No comments:

Post a Comment